Vanilla Ice Cream
This homemade ice cream is made in an ice cream maker and has a creamy texture with a wonderful vanilla taste. Each serving has less phosphorus and potassium than many commercial brands.
- Bring cup of water to a boil
- Pour water into bowl and slowly sprinkle in gelatin while stirring constantly to keep the gelatin from clumping
- Once all the gelatin has been added and is completely dissolved, stir in the sugar
- Add vanilla almond milk and vanilla
- Process in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions
- Store any leftovers in a freezer safe container, in the freezer
Can use sugar substitute instead of sugar for a lower carb version.