Vanilla-Cinnamon French Toast
Vanilla and cinnamon add a hint of sweetness to this delicious French toast recipe. Each slice of French toast has more protein than 1 large egg and is only 1 carb serving.
- Blend the egg substitute, vanilla almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a medium size bowl.
- Pour mixture into shallow dish.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
- Turn on medium heat.
- Place bread face down into mixture.
- Once the mixture has soaked in, flip it over to the other side.
- Place mixture covered bread onto the pre-heated frying pan.
- Cook French toast to a golden brown on each side.
- Repeat for each slice of bread.