The Ultimate Cranberry Sauce
Take your cranberry sauce up a few notches with this amazing blend of flavors. Each serving does count as 2 carb servings, but is also lower in phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and has 2 grams of fiber.
- Boil water and sugar in saucepan until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Turn heat down to a simmer and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and continue simmering until cranberries burst.
- Make sure to stir occasionally while it's cooking.
- Once done, remove from heat and let it cool before serving.