Thanksgiving Leftovers Salad
Try something new with your thanksgiving leftovers! This is quick and easy to put together. The cranberry vinaigrette gives this salad an extra kick of flavor. Each salad has 20 grams of protein, 1 ½ carb servings, and 2 grams of fiber.
- In large bowl, mix turkey, cranberries, and stuffing together
- In a blender, blend the cranberry sauce and vinegar until smooth
- Dish up 2 cups of chopped lettuce into a salad bowl
- Scoop about ¾ cup turkey mixture onto the lettuce
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons cranberry vinaigrette over the top of the salad
- Repeat for each salad