Sweet Ginger Salmon
The sweet marinade adds an amazing flavor boost to the salmon, making this an unforgettable recipe. A great source of protein. Each serving is about 1 carb serving.
- Mix ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, honey, chopped onion, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a large self closing plastic bag.
- Pour mixture over salmon and seal the bag.
- Place sealed bag in refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hrs.
- Preheat grill.
- Take salmon out of bag and place each piece on grill.
- Discard bag and remaining marinade.
- Grill salmon over medium heat until meat can flake away easily with a fork with an internal temperature of 140°F.
Goes great with green beans and butter noodles!