A tasty way to serve up summer squash that’s lower calorie, lower sodium, and 2 grams of fiber! Counts as 1 carb serving.
Serving size: 1/2 cup (4.3 ounces)
1yellow squash (medium, sliced)
1zucchini (medium, sliced)
3 tablespoonsparmesan cheese (grated, low sodium)
1⁄4 cupbread crumbs (plain)
1 teaspoongarlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoononion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Layer sliced squash in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with dry ingredient mixture.
- Spray a little butter flavored cooking spray on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Calories: 55 kcal
Protein: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Phosphorus: 75 mg
Potassium: 240 mg
Sodium: 58 mg