Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Fill your home with the smells of Fall with these delicious, hearty pumpkin pie pancakes. Denser than regular pancakes with a subtle pumpkin and spice flavor. 6 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber per serving!
- Mix the flour, flax seed, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon in a bowl
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, and water
- Blend the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just moistened
- Pour about ¼ cup mixture for each pancake into the skillet
- Slowly cook over medium low heat, lightly browning both sides (about 1-2 minutes each side)