Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
Colorful and full of flavor! This sweet pineapple marinade really makes these chicken kabobs unforgettable. A great source of protein and only 1 carb serving.
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and pineapple juice into a small bowl
- Place chicken pieces into zip lock baggie
- Pour half of the marinade over the chicken
- Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator over night
- Place a lid on the small bowl with the rest of the marinade and place in the refrigerator to use later
- Preheat grill
- Thread the marinaded chicken onto skewers
- Grill for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is completely done
- Thread the peppers, onions, and pineapple onto skewers
- Grill until tender
- Use the left over marinade to baste the chicken and veggies while they are grilling
Try it with Tropical Rice! If you want more of a “sauce” with it, make extra marinade to save for the finished dish. Heat it up and pour the top. Enjoy!