A fun, festive peppermint treat to have around the holidays. Each serving is low in phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and is one carb serving.
- Melt white chocolate melting chips in a sauce pan over low heat
- Stir occasionally
- Once completely melted, stir in vanilla
- Pour mixture into a dish
- Place the dish with the melted white chocolate into a larger dish with boiling water. This is to keep the mixture soft. Make sure to not get any water into the white chocolate mixture.
- Dip each pretzel into the white chocolate
- Lift each pretzel up with a fork and allow excess to drip off
- Then place dipped pretzel into the crushed peppermint
- Cover with crushed peppermint
- Place on waxed paper to allow to dry
- Repeat with each pretzel