Peaches and Cream
What says summer better than peaches?...and cream! This dessert or anytime snack is loaded with flavor and easy on the renal diet. Not only that, but it’s packed with Vitamin C and Beta Carotene, which is good for your skin, eyes, and immune system. Each serving has just 90 calories and 5 grams of fat.
- Wash and dry the outside of the fresh peaches
- Section peaches away from seed in center and dice into bite size pieces
- Place 1 cup of the diced peaches into an individual serving dish
- Scoop ¼ cup Whipped topping onto diced peaches
- Sift or sprinkle with cinnamon to taste and enjoy!
- Repeat steps for additional servings