Orange Cranberry Chicken
This combination of ingredients makes a fantastic recipe! A lower sodium version of the original with just as much flavor. About 4 carb servings per serving of orange cranberry chicken on ½ cup of rice.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, mandarin orange puree, and dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken breast in a crock pot.
- Pour the cranberry-orange mixture over the top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve with 1/2 cup of white rice.