Krispie S’more Treats
Great for around a camp fire or just as a fun treat at home. This recipe has the winning combination of S’mores in a krispie treat square. Each serving has 1 gram of fiber, counts as 3 carb servings, and has 2 grams of protein. Protein powder could easily be added to make it a higher protein treat.
- Spray 13x9x2 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low heat in a sauce pan.
- Slowly add in marshmallows while till stirring.
- Keep stirring till completely smooth and melted.
- Turn off and remove from heat.
- Add in Rice Krispies, crushed graham crackers, and chocolate chips.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Press into pan. Let cool. Cut into squares.
You can add protein powder to the melted marshmallow before the rest of the ingredients have been added to give these treats a little protein boost!