Imitation Potato Salad
This tasty recipe uses cauliflower instead of potatoes to keep the potassium down. Each serving has 4 grams of protein, just 6 grams of carbs, has 2 grams of fiber, and is only 80 calories.
- Add frozen cauliflower to sauce pan
- Cover with water and bring to boil
- Once tender, drain in colander
- Rinse with cold water
- Use paper towel to pat off excess water
- Dice hard boiled eggs
- Add cauliflower, eggs, and onion to a large boil
- In a smaller bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and black pepper
- Add mixture to larger bowl with cauliflower
- Stir together, making sure all the pieces are coated
- Keep chilled in refrigerator until ready to serve
For more crunch, add more onion or some diced celery.