Honey Mustard Glazed Turkey Breast
The honey mustard glaze adds a subtle, sweet flavor. This recipe provides a lower sodium glazed turkey breast, a great protein source, and only counts as 1 carb serving per serving.
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil
- Place turkey breast in dish, skin side up
- Mix the honey, brown mustard, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper in a small bowl
- Spoon mixture over turkey breast
- Bake, covered for about 1 hour or until the meat is completely cooked (internal temperature of 170°F)