Fluffy Egg Bake
Fluffier than an omelet with a subtle cheesy flavor. The fluffy egg bake has fewer calories, as well as less phosphorus and sodium than a cheese omelet. Each serving provides 14 grams of protein, which is more than 2 large eggs.
- Spray an 8x8 or 8x6 inch baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Beat egg substitute, rice milk, sour cream, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder until completely blended.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350ºF in preheated oven.
- Stick knife in the center of casserole.
- Once it comes out clean, sprinkle cheese evenly over the egg casserole.
- Place back in oven and bake till cheese has melted.
- Should only take a couple minutes to melt.