Fantasy Football Meatballs
This is a lower sodium recipe for savory, sweet meat balls. Each serving has 12 grams of protein and counts as 1 ½ carb servings.
- Set the oven to 350°F
- Add ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, crushed beef bouillon cube, onion powder, parsley flakes, celery seed, allspice, and black pepper mix to large bowl
- Mix well and then roll into small balls
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and place into preheated oven to bake for 20-25 minutes
- Turn once half way through
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a crock-pot
- Blend well
- Heat over low heat
- Add meatballs once done baking and simmer for about an hour
- Serve and enjoy!