End Zone Cheese Ball
A renal friendly option for a well loved party favorite. Crushed unsalted pretzels are used for the outer coating. Pineapple, onion, and red bell pepper flavors mingle with the cream cheese to make the base. This cheese ball is lower calorie, phosphorus, and sodium than most traditional cheese balls.
- Pat drained pineapple with paper towels to get any excess moisture.
- Add pineapple, cream cheese, onion, and bell pepper to a bowl and mix together.
- Form mixture into a ball.
- Roll in crushed pretzels.
- Place on plate and cover with saran wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers.
Club crackers not included in nutritional analysis.