Down Home Rice Pudding
This is a recipe from our Southern Cooking section, contributed by a Cincinnati patient’s wife and care partner. This rice pudding will warm your tummy and scent your home with true comfort. Enjoy as a snack, dessert, or part of an authentic Southern meal. It’s got 7 grams of protein!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until combined.
- Spray a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour all ingredients into casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!