Curry Chicken Pinwheels
This creamy, uniquely flavored chicken pinwheel makes a fun appetizers, snacks, or light meals. Each serving has 9 grams of protein, 2 grams of fiber, and counts as about 1 ½ carb servings.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream.
- Blend together with hand mixer till smooth.
- Mix in curry powder and black pepper.
- Spread evenly on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onion, cheddar cheese, and chicken over each tortilla.
- Start at one side of the tortilla and roll tightly till you reach the other side.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Take wrap out of refrigerator and cut into about 1 inch pinwheels.
- Discard the ends.
- Arrange on plate and serve.