Try these cucumber sandwiches as a fun appetizer, snack, or as part of a light meal. The balsamic vinegar along with the cream cheese mixture gives this recipe a unique, unforgettable flavor! Each cucumber sandwich has 4 grams of protein, 1 gram of fiber, and is about 1 carb serving.
- Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, parsley, oregano, black pepper, basil, and thyme to a bowl.
- Mix together and refrigerate over night
- Add cucumbers, tomato, onion, and balsamic vinegar to a bowl and stir together
- Toast bread slices
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each slice of bread
- Layer the cucumber mixture on next
- Sprinkle with the dill
The cream cheese mixture keeps for several days in the refrigerator, so you can put cucumber sandwiches together over several days!