Crock-pot French Dip
Easy to throw together and come back to later. Makes a delicious and tender cut of meat. This can be eaten as a sandwich or on its own. This lower sodium recipe is also a great source of protein.
- Place rump roast in crock pot.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat and collect juices.
- Strain the juice till it’s completely clear of any pieces or spices.
- Keep the juice warm in a sauce pan.
- Toast hoagie bun.
- Add thinly sliced meat on hoagie.
- Serve with the Aus Jus.
Hoagie not included in nutritional analysis.