Crock-pot BBQ Beef Brisket
Relatively easy recipe that results in a tender, savory cut of meat. This dish is lower in sodium and a good protein source. It is worth 1 carb serving per serving of bbq brisket
- In small bowl, combine the rub ingredients.
- Rub mixture onto meat making sure it’s all over the meat.
- Cover meat with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Mix sauce ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place meat in crock-pot.
- Coat meat with sauce.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs.
- Take meat out and cut slices across the grain.
- Add some of the remaining bbq sauce to slices and enjoy!