Crispy Fruit Pizza
This dessert is great any time of year. A crunchy, lower calorie and carbohydrate alternative to your typical fruit pizza with a sweet cinnamon-sugar-cream cheese layer. Each slice is worth 1 carb serving and only 74 calories. An unforgettable recipe you'll want to add to your collection.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut flour tortillas like pizza slices, 6 per tortilla.
- Place tortilla pieces on cooking sheet.
- Spray butter flavored cooking spray over each tortilla piece.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon to a medium sized bowl.
- Blend together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each tortilla piece evenly.
- Arrange back into a circle shape on a plate.
- Decorate with mixed berries.
- Keep refrigerated till time to serve.
Diabetics - Use sugar substitute instead of sugar and a lower carb tortilla to cut the carbs in this dessert.