Cream Cheese Crock-pot Chicken
This recipe makes a shredded chicken in an amazing, creamy sauce. Can be served on a bun, noodles, rice, or all by itself! Each serving is a great source of protein and only 1 carb serving.
- In small bowl, add garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, oregano, thyme, basil, and parsley.
- Put chicken in crock-pot.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of melted butter over chicken.
- Cook on low setting for 4 or 5 hours.
- Pour the other 2 tablespoons of melted butter into a sauce pan.
- Sauté the onion.
- Mix in the broth, cream cheese, and cream of chicken soup.
- Once completely mixed, add to the crock-pot and cook for another hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes a great sandwich!