Crab Party Pinwheels
These fun pinwheels work well as appetizers, snacks, or can be part of a meal. Each serving counts as 1 carb serving, has 2 grams of fiber, and 13 grams of protein, which is more than 2 large eggs.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream.
- Blend together with hand mixer till smooth.
- Mix in onion and garlic powder.
- Spread evenly on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onions, green peppers, red peppers, and crab meat over each tortilla.
- Start at one side of the tortilla and roll tightly till you reach the other side.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Take wrap out of refrigerator and cut into about 1 inch pinwheels.
- Discard the ends.
- Arrange on plate and serve.