Crab and Veggie Pasta Salad
Works well as a side dish or lighter meal. The combination of flavors and textures gives this dish a delightful complexity. Each serving counts as 2 carb servings, has 2 grams of fiber, and is lower in potassium, phosphorus, and sodium.
- Make the Low Sodium Italian Dressing recipe
- Add the noodles, carrots, peppers, onion, olives, and imitation crab meat to a large bowl
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables
- Mix together
- Cover and place in refrigerator
- Let sit for at least a few hours before serving